[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2019/Dec/28

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Sat Dec 28 11:06:10 PST 2019

Hi,

Actually I wrote a complete suite of software for Minerva, just never
got a Minerva...

This is all working code (via an Anan 200D with special firmware), for
an idea of what is possible see:

http://ad0es.net/dfcSDR/latestAthena/index.html
http://ad0es.net/dfcSDR/index.html
http://ad0es.net/flprogs/hydra/introduction.html

It can directly connect to a modified fldigi via tcp-ip pcm packets,
bypassing the audio stuff completely.
It also works with stock fldigi, qtRadio, Thetis, wsjtx,  or any other
program using the audio system for linkage.
It also works with gnuradio scripts, via IQ streams and I *think* gqrx
via IQ, which is based on gnuradio
(can't remember for sure, I stopped development several years ago). I
had a nice setup of 10
bandscopes based on gqrx spread across 4 HD monitors.  You could click
on the display and immediately
tune to the signal.

I would /*LOVE */to restart the project, but I need real dfc hardware to
take it any further.

Steve - AD0ES