[hpsdr] DSP library

Bryan Rambo bryanr at bometals.com
Sun Feb 17 09:19:33 PST 2019

I second that motion Gary!  I would love to hear some background info on that too, if some of the OpenHPSDR veterans around here would volunteer to share it.

A few months ago, on this list, a link to a Youtube channel was posted for one of those ham radio interview shows where the interviewee was the PhD music composer ham that co-developed DttSP years ago.  It was a long, but very interesting, interview.  Definitely worth the time spent watching it.

73, Bryan W4WMT

  _____