[hpsdr] CAT control on Thetis

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Wed Feb 27 04:27:48 PST 2019

Hi, Ari,

I use Thetis CAT port 7 in the TS-2000 mode with DXLab suite (Commander) and
DDUTIL to control my 1K amp from Thetis in sync. com0com defines a pair
COM7-COM8. In Thetis COM7 is set as the CAT port. The RS232 parameters: Baud
115200, No Parity, 8 bit data, 1 stop bit. It's working without a hitch.
I even succeded in running Thetis on a laptop and communicating with the
DXLab running on a desktop by TCP to Serial app through LAN.

VSPE is not working on Windows 10 19H1 builds.

No idea about HRD.

73 Isaac 4Z1AO