[hpsdr] cw key

f6dro f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 19 13:58:09 PDT 2019

Hello all,Is there a way to swap dot and dash  side from my keyer?I've not found it in the configuration menus
73Dom

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Scott Traurig <scott.traurig at gmail.com> Date : 19/03/2019  17:27  (GMT+01:00) À : Dominique Dehays <f6dro at wanadoo.fr>, OpenHPSDR <hpsdr at openhpsdr.org> Objet : Re: [hpsdr] Anan 10 , remote use on LAN
Dom,
"Remotely" is how many of us, myself included, run the radio, although we typically only use a single PC. However, by "remotely" I mean over internal LAN, not WAN (internet). Also, it will not work very well at all over WiFi. You need a wired connection for best performance.
Install PowerSDR on as many PCs as you like in your home, but only 1 PC can use the radio at a time. Each installation maintains its own database. You would have to replicate that database on every PC if you wanted to keep them in perfect sync, and every time you changed it it would have to be pushed to all of the other PCs. There are Windows file sharing tools that could automate that for you, but I don't know much about them.

It is very easy to use a microphone and speakers attached to your PC for audio. The tutorial here is getting a little old, but it should still be helpful:
https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2655

See also:
https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2936

and
https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2932&p=6277#p6277

You can even provision a real PTT switch using a serial port on your PC.
73!
Scott/w-u-2-o