[hpsdr] cw key

Dominique DEHAYS f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 20 02:09:00 PDT 2019

Hi Marc ,

no , I'm sure it is a bug , and it is valid on CW but also sometimes in SSB , mic PTT not working , then press MOX and after some times it works agn.

There is a bad loop somewhere in the software.

I have reported several bugs , especially annoying in the function I do not remember the name on the screen here (maybe CWx) , it is where U define CW message meorties , the zero time loop of the message is not working proprely

73

Dom