[hpsdr] No Spetrum Display

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:27:45 PDT 2019

This has been fixed in the recent release of Thetis 2.6.7.

This list seems relatively poorly attended. IMHO the best repository of
openHPSDR knowledge, and also the latest and most timely information, is
available here:

https://apache-labs.com/community/index.php

Thetis 2.6.7 release:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3074

Although admittedly it is TAPR and Apache hardware-centric.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o