[hpsdr] Pure Signal and ARC FAULT of linear amplifier

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat May 4 05:23:08 PDT 2019

Hi Tokio,

If you read the link I posted below, you will see that there are
intentional features in the ACOM600 that prevent it from working with
two-tone type test signals. They might also be in the ACOM2000. I suggest
you contact ACOM directly to ask them the question.

In the meantime, if PureSignal works with EBS disabled, then that is what I
recommend.

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o