[hpsdr] Pure Signal and ARC FAULT of linear amplifier

Tokio Endo endotokio at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:11:43 PDT 2019

Hi Scott and Pierre,

Thank you for your feedback to my question.

The error message produce by ACOM2000A may not always be correct.
I had been biased by this message “ARC FAULT”,  only thinking this is a real arcing.

In spite of the above, it is very certain that my ARC FAULT is happening with Pure-Signal function enabled as well as with EBS.
In addition, I certainly understand that EBS is not going well with Pure-Signal.

Then the next question is raised as follows:
Why does the ARC FAULT occur with Pure-Signal and with EBS?

Disabling EBS may clear the problem as other OMs carried out.

I would like to investigate some measures for AOM2000A to resolve the problem, since the adaptive algorithm of Pure-Signal is a part not to be touched by me.

73,
Tokio