[hpsdr] Thetis, new features.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed May 15 06:38:41 PDT 2019

Hi Scott.

Yes, it is marked in setup as valid for 7000 and 8000. The PA/ Filter
board for -7000 has an output for PA current but according to Abhi it is
not implemented yet. But someone must have done the modifications in
Thetis and I would very much have it included!

On the -8000 I believe the PA current is indicated on the small display on
the front of the TRX?

73, Kjell

På Wed, 15 May 2019 15:29:10 +0200, skrev Scott Traurig

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/