[hpsdr] Problems with direct connection PC-OpenHPSDR

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:36:07 PDT 2019

Kjell,

Just because nothing has been a problem doesn't mean something can't change
and then it becomes one.

If your SDR cards have always used a 10.0.0.x fixed address, whether
plugged into the switch/router or directly into the PC, then two conditions
must be met:

1. The PC wired port must also have a fixed address of 10.0.0.x

2. The PC wired port and SDR card IPs must NOT be utilized by anything else
on your WiFi network.

One or both of those conditions was not met when you used your new NUC.

73,

Scott