[hpsdr] Problems with direct connection PC-OpenHPSDR

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu May 30 12:53:30 PDT 2019

Hi Scott.

Normally I am using a switch connected to router but in this particular
setup I do not want to use the router and switch. The PC will be connected
to Internet via wifi.

Also for portable use I do not want to carry more bits and pieces than
needed so I prefer direct connection. And it has never been any problems
using fixed IP address in the range 10.0.0.xx.

73, Kjell

På Thu, 30 May 2019 20:39:15 +0200, skrev Scott Traurig

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/