[hpsdr] 14bit Hermes Schematic?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Nov 6 07:20:17 PST 2019

Ok Martin,

at the next opportunity I‘ll make the test and let you know what the result is.

I lost fun with Thetis since I experienced some ‘instabilities’ with the Hermes

boards, while PowerSDR works fine me. It was also time-consuming for me

that Thetis beta versions struck after some of these automatic  win10 updates. Currently I’m playing more with my LimeSDR via the satellite QO-100, hi.

Happy testing.

73, DC6NY