[hpsdr] 14bit Hermes Schematic?

Martin Emmerson martinhemmerson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:32:57 PST 2019

OK Helmut,
   I understand your feelings but you should really try the latest Thetis
from here:
https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-Thetis/releases
It keeps getting better unlike windows 10 which keeps getting worse! I have
postponed
updates on my PC for 35 days...
I suppose the best solution is a dedicated PC NOT connected to the Internet?

73's

Martin G3OQD.