[hpsdr] Hercules Amp Help finding Parts

Bobro, Frank (CMG-Pittsburgh) fbobro at wpxi.com
Mon Nov 18 08:07:54 PST 2019

I am looking for some information on where to find parts for a Hercules Kit that I am trying to complete.

I am in need of the capacitors for the filter section of the circuit. I know the capacitance values from the schematic, but I do not know the voltage and the type as it is not specified on any of the documents that I have.

I also need to find a heat sink - thought that I'd ask here before I went out and had one made from a vendor that I know of. Perhaps there is one that is available that is sized correctly.

Any help would be appreciated - Thank You. N3FB

Frank Bobro  |  Engineering Manager
WPXI  |  4145 Evergreen Rd.  |  Pittsburgh, PA 15214
P 412.237.1173  |  F 412.918.8101
[cid:D33E379A-0E58-402F-9638-F15461391E75]<http://www.wpxi.com/>