[hpsdr] Hercules Amp Help finding Parts

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Nov 18 11:53:11 PST 2019

I suggest that you visit http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HERCULES,
where you will find lots of info on the Hercules.  In particular, the manual
linked to there, http://www.needles.de/HPSDR/HERCULES-Assembly.pdf, contains
the part values for those caps.  Looks like silver mica caps.  I can look at
mine.  The caps are all green surface mount.  At the end of the document is
an organized BOM.  Unfortunately, no actual part numbers from any named
supplier.  Perhaps you can contact Gerd and see if he can supply that
information.

PS: My atlas bus system with a Hercules, mostly built (the Hercules is
built...) is available, but not cheaply.  I'd rather donate it to a
university ham club than scrap anything like that...

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV