[hpsdr] PowerSDR v3.4.9 Fails to connect to ANAN-10 while SDR Console v3.0.14 does

Chris Mitchell chris at chrismitchellhome.net
Tue Oct 15 14:20:56 PDT 2019

Howdy,
I have an Anon-10 that I have firmware (10.7 and running protocol 3.8) patched to latest (see outut from HPSDRProgrammer web):

Selected Network interface:
12: Ethernet (XXXXXXXXXX)

Board:  HERMES
Board Mac:      XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Board Address:  192.168.86.61:1024
Board Status:   not running
Protocol:       3.8
Firmware:       10.7
Receivers:      2
Frequency Input:        Phase_word

SDR Console boots right up and connects with great receive and transmit without issues.  However, PowerSDR does not.  I have tried every radio model (HPSDR, HERMES, ANAN-10, ANAN-100) that sort of makes sense.  In connection Type, I pick ANAN and use static IP Addresses.  I type the one above and click 'Select IP'.  Bottom right has that IP, but no MAC, Version is 0.0 and ID: Hermes.

When I then OK and click Power, I get 'Error starting HPSDR hardware, is it connected and powered?')?  Am I missing something key?  Is there logging I can see anywhere?

73's
Chris LA8GTA (formerly KE9M)
Oslo, Norway