[hpsdr] PowerSDR v3.4.9 Fails to connect to ANAN-10 while SDR Console v3.0.14 does

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:07:04 PDT 2019

Chris,

There is no such thing as "Protocol 3.8". There is only Protocol 1
firmware, and Protocol 2, each of which presents a different interface to
the software client. Firmware version 10.7 corresponds to Protocol 2.

SDR Console can work with either protocol, 1 or 2. PowerSDR only works
with Protocol 1. You need to install Thetis (available from the TAPR Github
repo), which is the Protocol 2 (only) compatible version of PowerSDR.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o