[hpsdr] piHPSDR with Metis based HPSDR

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 07:16:49 PDT 2020

Peter,
     Two PiHpSDR Power Output settings you can check:

     On the PiHpSDR TX menu, is "Tune use drive" checked?  If not
checked, Tune will use the value in the "Tune Percent" box.

     The PA calibration menu provides PA output calibration settings per
band.  Lowering a setting should increase PA output.

   HTH,

Bill KC9XG