[hpsdr] piHPSDR with Metis based HPSDR

Peter Schrader lists at rumpleteazer.net
Wed Apr 8 00:10:28 PDT 2020

Gidday,

I have recently resurrected my Metis based HPSDR
(Penelope/Mercury/Penny/Excabuliar/Alex) using the piHPSDR from Apache Labs.

It's really nice to have a quick way to pan through the bands versus
having to use a PC environment, I do like the interface.

However, I have noticed that RF power control is not working with the
piHPSDR.  Really noticeable when using an external amplifier. The
PowerSDR and LinHPSDR  applications control the power correctly so I
have seem to isolated the issue to the piHPSDR (build 2016-12-04 v1.0.7).

Is anybody using the same combo and finding the same issue?

Cheers,
Peter - VK4EA