[hpsdr] Pan adapter passband accuracy

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:37:00 PDT 2020

I had a Flex-3000. The PowerSDR software client application provided by
Flex that ran that and the other legacy series Flex radios allowed a 10KHz
transmit passband (20KHz on AM).

The SmartSDR software client provided by Flex for the current day Flex
radios also allows 10KHz (20KHz on AM).

The software clients for openHPSDR architecture hardware, PowerSDR mRX PS
and Thetis, both allow 10KHz (20KHz on AM).

As far as I know there were no versions of the above applications that
limited the TX passband to 3KHz.

There are no regulations in the US that set limits on the bandwidth of
amateur radio phone signals except on 60M.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o