[hpsdr] database?

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 21 02:46:58 PDT 2020

Hello ,

question : I am using my ANAN from several PCs on my network.

The main PC is located in my shack and runs with it's own database. I'd
like to get exactly the same behaviour from all the others. I suppose I
have to copy the shack database on all the openhpsdr of all the
computers on my network.Is this true and is this the only file I have to
copy?

Of course in case  any changes on one PC HPSDR I have to update all the
database everywhere , or maybe it's possible to share a unique database
on all computers?

73

Dom