[hpsdr] Help with Hermes VNA

radio at netins.net radio at netins.net
Sat Dec 5 05:55:49 PST 2020

Thanks for the info.  I have reinstalled Hermes VNA and the latest .NET
framework, but I am still not able to get Hermes VNA to find Hermes.
OpenHPSDR finds Hermes OK.

I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  Attatched is a screen shot showing my
two network adapters, Hermes VNA and the error message from Hermes VNA.
OpenHPSDR finds Hermes OK.

I have also tried cycling the power to Hermes VNA, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions are welcome.

John,  W0GN