[hpsdr] HERMES VNA NOT WORKING WITH WINDOWS 10/64

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Dec 10 04:17:17 PST 2020

The windows 7 compatibility settings, or similar, have NOT been needed to do
this in the past.  I'm not sure that they are needed now.

More important is whether Joe 'copied over' the files from his previous
computer, or ran the 'vnasetup' installer, and whether he has to confirm the
'run as admin' prompt.  KISS, VNA, and PowerSDR are all designed to be able
to run under 'UAC' being enabled and those prompts showing.  This question
was asked of Joe, but I don't recall that we got a definitive, clear,
answer.

73,
George K9TRV