[hpsdr] Fwd: Hermes and protocol 2

Bob Stricklin bstrick at N5BRG.COM
Sat Feb 1 17:51:55 PST 2020

Hi Kjell,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

When I read your note I went to my shack and test my Hermes board with  Thetis. My board is still working on RX with an occasional issue on packet communications. I did not try it on TX yet. I see your main issue is TX so I will test that also and report tomorrow on the results.

I have been working on getting the Hermes board installed in a larger box so I can add a fan and the PA. Also working on bringing up QRadioLink so I can run FT8 on a Pluto. Jumping between projects makes me slow.

Bob N5BRG