[hpsdr] Hermes and protocol 2

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Feb 3 04:42:31 PST 2020

Hi Bob.

Thanks for the information.

I have been in contact with Phil, VK6PH and he inform that there may be
samples of Hermes having  a FPGA that is not able to handle the 1GB speed
of Protocol 2. So it seems as I have 2 of them, HI. As both of the boards
are from the prototypes that were made by myself and TAPR, the FPGA can be
 from the same batch in production. Some of my friends also have similar
boards so I must have them to test if they works on Protocol 2.

It is a bit strange that the boards works perfect in RX mode on all
sampling frequencies but they are completely dead in TX mode.

73, Kjell

På Sun, 02 Feb 2020 19:13:35 +0100, skrev Bob Stricklin

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/