[hpsdr] Hermes protocol 2 Firmware.

Richard Grubb richard.n.grubb at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 14:25:28 PST 2020

All,

I am testing my Hermes board with Thetis v2.6.9 and Protocol 2 Firmware
10.8 The Hermes board is a production version from Apache Labs purchased
a few years ago. I am not sure what FPGA is installed.

The Tx appears to be operating correctly and the board will run at the
highest sample rate. However I have found that the output control lines
from J16 are not being set. I use these to select the band for my
linear. I can select the codes in the Setup OC Control tab. Under
PowerSDR Firmware v3.3 and PowerSDR mRx PS v3.4.9 the control lines work
correctly so this is not a local hardware problem. This could be a
problem in Thetis or the Hermes firmware, Has anyone else seen this
problem ? Am I missing some enable switch in the Thetis setup ?

Thanks for any input.

Dick,
W0QM, G3FNL