[hpsdr] Fwd: linhpsdr with Atlas based boards

Justin Giles-Clark justingc at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 12 15:36:51 PDT 2020

Hello Ram,

	I have one system using that configuration & LinHPSDR. I too only use it for Rx only as the Tx was not consistently on frequency and Alex switching hasn't been implemented yet. I use it with WSJT-X WSPR on 630m.

I have another system with the same configuration that I use with the PiHPSDR and it work perfectly.

73, Justin, VK7TW