[hpsdr] linhpsdr with Atlas based boards

Chris Smith chris at wealdencottage.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 02:00:40 PDT 2020

Hi Justin & Ram

I have a similar setup using LinHPSDR. I don’t have any great problems and certainly haven’t seen Tx being off frequency. I have had reports of audio ‘artefacts’ on Tx though which could be RF getting into the mic input but haven’t investigated this yet.

Can't help with regards CW as I don’t use that mode except that I have done ‘key down’ tests into a dummy load to check my PA without any problem.

If you’re having problems with LinHPSDR I suggest you contact John Melton via email. He has always been very helpful to me.

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX