[hpsdr] The Women Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone (was TeamSpeak audio 2019/Apr/27)

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Mar 29 13:16:28 PDT 2020

I've not read this book .. but it seemed familiar.    Turns out I'd
heard a Podcast w/ the author discussing the book:
<https://www.spymuseum.org/multimedia/spycast/episode/the-woman-who-smashed-codes-an-interview-with-jason-fagone/>https://www.spymuseum.org/multimedia/spycast/episode/the-woman-who-smashed-codes-an-interview-with-jason-fagone/

I enjoyed the podcast - will have to find some time to read the book.

Bill (kd5tfd)