[hpsdr] Andromeda front panel PCB

Laurence Barker laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 02:22:54 PST 2020

Have you sent the gerber files off to manufacture yet? If not check with
Kjell - we are making two tiny modifications. I don't have the revised files
yet. You can easily add the modifications to the existing PCB though so it
won't be a disaster.

My eyesight isn't great but I've been able to assemble the boards by hand!

The modifications are:
1. Adding a small FET to the brightness control for the display
2. fixing a problem with the PTT circuit for the 8 pin microphone connector

My board has the "backwired" modification and I am very happy that it will
be reliable "as is".

Laurence Barker G8NJJ
laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk