[hpsdr] OzyMetis ethernet/usb protocol 1 converter

Bob Wisdom bob.wisdom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:10:54 PDT 2020

My latest USB <-> Ethernet protocol converter for HPSDR Protocol 1 is here
<https://github.com/bobwis/ozymetis> on github The HPSDR archive was
slightly out of date last time I looked.

The latest version on github did work-around a buffer overrun -  I use this
version on my Atlas HPSDR over the network (using a Pi4 as the relay) as my
main SDR rig, and it's reasonably stable.

Lawrence Barker for the John Melton project  'pihpsdr' has also adapted
ozymetis in the past, so they may have fixed a few other bugs I don't know
about, and it might be better maintained than my repo.

I'd be pleased to assist if you need any further assistance.

bob VK4YA