[hpsdr] Adding WWV Sync Capability To PowerSDR like KE9NS

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Wed Oct 28 17:44:53 PDT 2020

Hello HPSDR'ers,

In case some of you would like to try this on the older rigs - I have a
'port'/clone here that is a WIP:

https://github.com/jwestmoreland/OpenHPSDR-PowerSDR-Spot-WIP

Even though this isn't an accurate decode - here's a pic of the first
decode attempt of WWVB:

http://www.westmorelandengineering.com/OpenHPSDR/PowerSDR-Spot-WWV-WIP/FIRST-DECODE.jpg

As far as this is working under Thetis - how does the state
of console.WWVReady ever get updated?  Just wondering.

This is still a WIP - I'm sure there are improvements to be made in not
only some of the math but also some tuning techniques -
but at least it's attempting to decode.

Feel free to clone what I've done and take a look.  I have also spoken
briefly to KE9NS over e-mail.

73's,
John
AJ6BC