[hpsdr] Adding WWV Sync Capability To PowerSDR like KE9NS

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 06:00:07 PDT 2020

John,

This feature already exists in Thetis. If you are on Hermes or post-Hermes
hardware you might consider migrating to Thetis, as it is almost certainly
the logical successor to PowerSDR mRX for most people. With Thetis now
supporting both Protocol 1 and Protocol 2, it is very likely that further
development of PowerSDR mRX will come to an end.

There are some "gotcha's": no support in Thetis for pre-Hermes hardware, no
support currently for Protocol 1 stitched receivers or IF sample rates
above 192KHz. Programming time would probably be better spent filling those
capability gaps.

Read more here: https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3557

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o