[hpsdr] Atlas based system TX freq high...

Pete Thompson n3evlpete at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:36:14 PST 2021

After checking all software settings and finding nothing obviously
wrong, I tried a database reset.  This also had no effect on the problem.

I then shut the system down and removed Excalibur and ran the system
without that module.  Again, no change - problem still apparent.

I reinstalled Excalibur but in a different board slot and low and
behold, the problem is fixed.

I noticed that there is a green LED illuminated on Excalibur. Can't say
for certain if that was illuminated when the module was in the previous
slot.  In any event, the problem seems to be fixed.

Thanks for comments, suggestions.

Pete