[hpsdr] Atlas based system TX freq high...

Pete n3evlpete at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:10:57 PST 2021

Interesting. I don’t recall coming across that advice before. I currently have Excalibur in the leftmost slot right next to the power supply. I haven’t noticed anything obviously wrong with that configuration but I’ll shuffle boards around tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip.

Pete MM0INE/N3EVL

Sent from my iPhone