[hpsdr] Thetis ctun odd behaviour going from tx to rx

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 09:47:22 PDT 2021

Hi,I recently ungraded Thetis to v2.8.11 x64 from v2.6.7.
When I enable ctun so the spectrum/waterfall is fixed, then tune off somewhere in the spectrum, then transmit, that new tx frequency becomes the new rx centre frequency. With the old version I was using this didn't happen, the original centre frequency was always retained which is what I would expect.This rather negates the advantages of ctun feature which I would use all the time.Is there some setting that I need to change to fix this please?I have been through all the releases one by one but everyone after v2.6.7 does the same.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,AndrewG4XZL