[hpsdr] Thetis ctun odd behaviour going from tx to rx

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Jun 3 23:52:03 PDT 2021

Hi Andrew.

I have seen this behaviour of Thetis a few times, also on earlier
versions (as far as I remember). Normally it is OK after switching Power
ON and OFF.

But also resetting the Database might help. If the last installation of
Thetis imported the old Database from the former installation, my
experience is that several strange things can happen!

73, Kjell