[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:34:17 PST 2021

Bemnet,

there is nothing wrong with DSP, there was something wrong with audio
levels (+10dB). Deleting the database resolved the issue. DSP output looks
smooth and OK now.

P.S. Helmut, yes, Penelope shows very good parameters in two tone test. I
see 3rd order products 65dB below the test tone.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Riho B., ES7AAZ (<es7aaz at gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval N, 11.