[hpsdr] HPSDR occasional crash

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:17:42 PST 2021

Hi all,

after upgrading my Win7 Pro laptop to Win11 Pro I have to say that the
HPSDR with Ozy + PowerSDR mRX 3.4.9 is a totally new radio now. There is a
huge difference how Win11 handles it versus Win7. I can now use the
smallest primary and VAC audio buffers, wow! The radio itself sounds much
better now. I don't promote Win11, just sharing my experience.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Riho B., ES7AAZ (<es7aaz at gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval N, 28.