[hpsdr] HPSDR occasional crash

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:37:38 PST 2021

P.S. Last but least, there is a possibility to update LibUSB-Win32 drivers
to the latest 1.2.6.0 release for Ozy. These DLL's are not digitally
signed, but it works fine. All I'd like to say is the USB interface is not
obsolete hardware at all.

GDX es 73 from Estonia de ES7AAZ, Riho

Kontakt Riho B., ES7AAZ (<es7aaz at gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 23.
november 2021 kell 06:17: