[hpsdr] SDR software for Mac OS

Ronald Nicholson ron.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:43:01 PST 2021

In case no one has noticed: I have an macOS SDR app in the Mac App Store (and also an iOS app in the iPhone App Store) that I've modified to operate my Hermes Lite 2 SDR via OpenHPSDR UDP Protocol 1.

See: https://www.hotpaw.com/rhn/hotpaw/ and https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rtl-tcp-sdr/id1483533572?ls=1
My app started out as just an rtl_tcp app, but I built into the app a Protocol 1 to rtl_tcp converter:
https://github.com/hotpaw2/hl2_tcp/

It would be interesting to find out if my Mac app (or my iOS app) also works with any other HPSDR Protocol 1 SDRs.

Please email me if you want to try it out.  I can send out Testflight beta test invitations for development builds, and have a number of promo codes available for free downloads of the released app from Apple's App Store.

Thanks and 73,
Ron
n6ywu

------