[hpsdr] PC Boards for QEX Step Attenuator Available

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Wed Oct 6 14:10:05 PDT 2021

Demand continues and I will place a third order.
Will order enough that I will have additional spares.

Now have information for International orders.
1 board @ $3.00 CONUS1 board @ $3.75 International

More info and still adding to the web page
http://www.k9ivb.net/Miniature%20SMA%20Step%20Attenuator/index.htm
<http://www.k9ivb.net/Miniature%20SMA%20Step%20Attenuator/index.htm>

Please reply off list.

Dick K9IVB