[hpsdr] HPSDR(Mercury, Pannylane, adn Metiz) and PowerSDR version

Tokio endotokio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 22:56:06 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Last year I found mails relating to Mercury and PowerSDR by some guys on
the list.

Retrospectively I would like to use HPSDR(Mercury, Panylane, and Metiz) for
CW, FT8, as well as PSK.

I pulled the radio from the shelf and set up PowerSDR. Receiving seems to
be fine, but for transmission I have a problem; Drive slider doesn't work
properly. Than means the control of TX power is not just what I expect by
the slider. The power remains the same until the slider reaches zero, at
this point the power output is zero. I measured it using my oscilloscope.

The version of each board are shown in the attached picture as well as
PowerSDR. Is there a need to change the firmware version of my boards? Your
help is much appreciated.

73,
Tokio
JA1CCA