[hpsdr] HPSDR Atlas transmit, etc.

Tokio endotokio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 05:00:41 PDT 2021

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your suggestion.
I clean-installed PowerSDR v3.4.9.
The situation has not changed. Even if I set Drive at 0, I have almost
30dBm output from my Pennylane for 80 meters and up to 15meters band.
That means the Drive slider doesn't work. I thought about this kind of
problem before. But I can't remember it exactly.
My PA settings are default.

73,
Tokio
PS: the screenshot is 40 meters band output with slider at *0*.
30dB ATT is between Pennylane and analyzer.

[image: image.png]