[hpsdr] HPSDR(Mercury, Pannylane, adn Metiz) and PowerSDR version

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 07:12:47 PDT 2021

Hi Helmut,

Agreed. Most frequently I've seen 2.9kHz SSB signals on HF and therefore I
personally use 2.8kHz and 3kHz W1AEX SSB TX profiles. In fact, there are
people running 2.7kHz of audio that splatter across very wide bandwidth.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Helmut Oeller (<dc6ny at gmx.de>) kirjutas kuupäeval E, 18. oktoober