[hpsdr] HPSDR(Mercury, Pannylane, adn Metiz) and PowerSDR version

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 04:16:07 PDT 2021

Hi Helmut,

yeah, 2400Hz SSB TX is a kind of overkill, I switched back to 2700Hz SSB
TX. Today I had a 20m QSO with LA3XIA. He was very amazed that I'm running
only 16W into vertical delta loop. He gave me 59, but there was QSB and he
said, "You have a very good quality signal, even if the signal drops down
to 55 it sounds like 59+20". It's a quite heavy, but still good compression
(CFC) what does that. In short, PowerSDR mRX does a great job in low TX
power configuration.

Take care, CU!
--
*73,*