[hpsdr] HPSDR(Mercury, Pannylane, adn Metiz) and PowerSDR version

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 06:55:36 PDT 2021

Hi Helmut,

yes, the conventional PC electret microphone is what I'm using here. It's
quite cheap one, but gives very good overall SSB results. However, W1AEX
using higher end external audio system there via VAC.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Helmut Oeller (<dc6ny at gmx.de>) kirjutas kuupäeval K, 20. oktoober