[hpsdr] HPSDR(Mercury, Pannylane, adn Metiz) and PowerSDR version

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 04:31:09 PDT 2021

Helmut,

it's quite out of the subject and a noise here,  I've been in München for a
month to learn the mobile cellular stuff in Siemens training centre.
Unfortunately I've never learned German language. I can only speak the
basic stuff in German language. Anyway, I enjoyed München much at the time.
--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Riho B., ES7AAZ (<es7aaz at gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval N, 21.