[hpsdr] PC Boards for QEX Step Attenuator Available

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 22:41:37 PDT 2021

I have ordered a limited batch of boards from JLCPCB for the QEX
September/October  2021 “Miniature SMA Step Attenuator” pp 9-21 by Tom
Alldred VA7TA.

If you are interested in a board, at $3.00 ppd CONUS, please reply off line.
The first order is sold out and there is sufficient additional interest
for a second order.
I will be making a second order next week.

I expect to receive the second set boards near the end of October.
Tried to attach some additional info but the list did not approve so it
is in the link below

http://www.k9ivb.net/files/BOM%20Plus_60dBStepAtten_with%20Mouser.pdf

Dick K9IVB