[hpsdr] Penelope MIC input

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sat Jan 29 10:52:12 PST 2022

Yes Ram, pin17 of the AudioCodec TLV320 should always deliver the 3/4
AVDD BIAS voltage. What happens when you feed an audio signal into the
line-input? If I recall correctly  in the past some strange things
happened sometimes with a Penelope/Magister combo. Sorry for no further
suggestions except replacement of the TLV320.

73, Helmut, DC6NY